Bow Bread Knife
THE "PURRFECT" KNIFE!
Handmade to order - right here in Cochrane, AB.
Please allow a processing time of up to 10 days!
The Bow Bread Knives are also known as a 'Fiddlers Bow Knife'. It gets its name from the unique shape that is similar to a violinist or fiddler's bow.
The origins of the Bow Knives can be traced back hundreds of years to the Appalachian Mountains Region in North America.
For those that like warm crusty bread straight from the oven, this is the knife for you.
- Size: 40 x 4.5 x 1.5 cm.
- Material: Reclaimed local wood, steel blade, plastic blade cover, leather strap.
Added benefits are:
- Cuts an even slice every time.
- Cuts fresh bread straight from the oven without crushing it.
- Minimum pressure is required.
- Simple sawing action.
- Hard, soft, or crusty bread.
- Buns & Bagels.
- Fruit, vegetables& cheese.
Order and get 470 reward points
Earn points by signing up for our "Purrewards"!